Recording of a webinar presented May 12, 2020 with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).
This webinar provides an overview of the rural health focused efforts by HHS and USDA and highlight specific tools and resources to help combat COVID-19.
– Eric D. Hargan, Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
– Stephen Censky, Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Agriculture
– Jeff Colyer, Chair, National Advisory Committee on Rural Health and Human Services
– Bette Brand, Deputy Under Secretary for Rural Development, U.S. Department of Agriculture
– Diane M. Hall, PhD, MSEd, Senior Scientist for Policy and Strategy; Policy Research, Analysis, and Development Office (PRADO); Office of the Associate Director for Policy and Strategy; Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
– Tom Morris, Associate Administrator for Rural Health, Health Resources and Services Administration
– Betty-Ann Bryce, Rural Health Liaison, U.S. Department of Agriculture