Replay of the President’s Task Force on Education, Outreach and Engagement webinar on unemployment assistance, held April 7, 2020. Topics include applying for unemployment insurance and getting relief provided by the CARES Act. Hosted by SAG-AFTRA President Gabrielle Carteris and moderated by Chief Operating Officer and General Counsel Duncan Crabtree-Ireland; with National Executive Director David White and the following expert speakers:
– Judy Conti, Government Affairs Director, National Employment Law Project
– David A. Rosenfeld, California-based labor lawyer, Weinberg, Roger & Rosenfeld
– Paul Mason, Unemployment Insurance Director, NY State Dept. of Labor
– Rina Lata, Unemployment Insurance Program Manager, NY State Dept. of Labor
– Sonja Augustine, Counsel, SAG-AFTRA.
Subscribe: | Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!
Watch our NEWEST videos:
Watch more SAG-AFTRA:
Actor to Actor Interviews:
Industry Panel Discussions:
Welcome to the official SAG-AFTRA YouTube channel. On this channel, you’ll find a variety of informational, entertaining, and educational content, including interviews, industry panel discussions, celebrity events, actor to actor interviews, SAG Awards red carpet footage, award show bts, and more. SAG-AFTRA members are the faces and voices that entertain and inform America and the world. With national offices in Los Angeles and New York, and local offices nationwide, SAG-AFTRA members work together to secure the strongest protections for media artists into the 21st century and beyond.