This is a live stream of La Grange, Kentucky USA, for people who enjoy watching trains.
Actual start date: July 3, 2017
You are welcome to join our family friendly chat, but keep in mind that there’s a community with rules already established. Please check them out below.
County-owned Cam between them:
Audio feed for the CSX LCL Sub: Thank you, Ken!
A HUGE thanks to Andy Work @ Laser Technologies for hosting these cams. We would also like to thank the City of La Grange for their assistance in this location, with a special thanks to Mayor Joe Davenport and Tom Haus. Visit their website:
Duplication or distribution of our videos is STRICTLY prohibited without permission. Official policy here:
• Be polite and respectful
• Please use English, we need a single language to be able to understand each other. If you’re not fluent, use a translator such as Google Translate:
• Don’t post in ALL CAPS or use excessive emojis, letters or characters.
• Don’t discuss politics, religion, race, sex, violence, disturbing details about train or vehicle accidents, or anything like that. We try to be mindful of any children who may be watching.
• Don’t use the terms “foamer” or “foaming” in your comments or your username. Many railfans find them derogatory and offensive.
• The conversation here is trains, and please remember that it needs to come first.
• Please keep personal details out of the chat. Remember, you are sharing information with hundreds of people, not just those directly involved in the chat.
• Don’t ask to become a moderator. It’s earned. If we’re interested in your assistance, we will contact you.
• Please don’t use our chats to seek attention, stand on your soapbox, or criticize other people’s presences or contributions
• Just be nice, it’s amazing what happens when we’re all nice to each other.
THINGS THAT WILL GET YOU BANNED:
• Inappropriate usernames
• Coming into chat for the sole purpose of asking for subscriptions (subs) or to blatantly promote your channel
• Being intentionally disruptive, creating arguments or any other jerk-like behavior
• Not following the moderators’ instructions
ABOUT THIS FEED:
The town of La Grange, Kentucky, in North Central Kentucky, is located on the CSX LCL Subdivision, at milepost 26.8. The LCL Sub is the former Louisville & Nashville Railroad (L&N) “Short Line”, originally the Louisville, Cincinnati & Lexington Railroad.
On the (default) north camera can be seen the signal at the south end of La Grange siding, at milepost 27.0, and the siding is 8,330 feet in length (the north end of the siding is at milepost 28.8).
In regards to that signal and approaching northbound trains, if the train is lined into the siding the signal with have a red-over-lunar (white) aspect, and if it’s lined through on the main track the signal with display either a green-over-red or yellow (amber)-over-red aspect.
The town gets ~14 CSX freight trains daily. It’s a designated quiet zone, but the crew can use the horns at their discretion. The speed limit for trains as they enter the street-running portion is 10 miles per hour (MPH), until the engines have cleared said street-running, at which point they are allowed to increase their speed to 20 MPH.
There is no Amtrak service here. The last regularly scheduled passenger train on this line was the L&N’s “Pan-American” in 1971.
There is an ATCS layout available, but there is no server (data) coverage available, as CSX has transitioned away from radio code line (RCL) for switch-and-signal control, to satellite for switch-and-signal, with cellular/telephony backups. RCL is essential for ATCS data availability.
When’s the next train? Yeah, we get this a lot. There’s no schedule for freight, but some of our more knowledgeable members will provide real-time information when it’s available. Please refrain from asking.
ABOUT VIRTUAL RAILFAN:
Virtual Railfan currently has 77 cams at 47 locations in 22 states and 4 countries. Visit our website for memberships, more free cams, and our own live chat. Thanks for stopping by, we’re glad you’re here!
Know a good location for a camera? We’d love to hear! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any contacts in the area, please let us know.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://appstore.com.vn/giai-tri