Subscribe to our channel! rupt.ly/subscribe
Tensions between police and the inhabitants of Villeneuve-la-Garenne, a suburb north of Paris on Monday night, continued to rise after a motorcyclist collided with an unmarked police car over the weekend.
Riot police could be seen patrolling the streets and approaching apartment blocks with drawn weapons. Fireworks were thrown in the streets and garbage bins were set alight.
The 30 year-old-motorcyclist who was involved with the incident reportedly fractured his leg after colliding with a police car door.
The police released a statements saying they opened the door to check on the man, who was allegedly driving at high speed and without a helmet and apparently ran over one of them before hitting their vehicle.
According to videos posted on Twitter, residents said that the car door was purposely opened to stop the biker. The biker was successfully operated on Sunday and declared his intent to press charges against the police on Monday, according to reports citing his family and lawyers.
Video ID: 20200421-009
Video on Demand:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Soi kèo trên thông tin xổ số Phú Yên trực tiếp hôm nay chính xác
- Bật mí kinh nghiệm chơi nổ hũ tài xỉu đơn giản
- Download game bắn cá hoàng kim đổi thưởng về mobile hấp dẫn nhất hiện nay
- Hướng Dẫn Mua Tướng Không Tốn Quân Huy Trong Liên Quân – Mua Airi Với 25.888 Và Tặng Skin Cho Ae
- Liên Quân _ Góc Nhìn Tuyển Thủ AIC | Turtle Zephys Qua Lời Kể Chuyện Anh Hảo