Number of laboratory-confirmed cases of people diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus causing COVID-19), and number of deaths associated with COVID-19, as defined by the World Health Organisation, by country since February 1st 2020, all in one chart.
#COVID19 #coronavirus #StayHome #soignants #QuedateEnTuCasa #SocialDistancing #CoronavirusLockdown #quarantine #confinementjour26 #covid19australia #DoctorsOnlyPressConferences #HealthWorkers #Covid19Out #covid19italy #covid_19DE #COVID19SouthAfrica #Lockdown21 #COVID19br #COVID19indonesia
#coronavirusitalia #COVIDー19 #COVID19 #COVID_2019 #COVID19germany #Covid19usa #Covid_19 #CoronavirusPandemic #CoronaVirusDE #COVID_19uk #restezchezvous #coronapocalypse #коронавирус #карантин #коронавирус2020 #StayHome #корона #вирус #коронавірус #restezchezvous #StayHome #confinementtotal #covidー19uk #CuarentenaCoronavirus #COVID19France #RestezChezVousBordel #COVID2019france
“Intervention” by Scott Buckley (
Additional footage by
Mitch Martinez (
1. The animated chart features the 20 countries hardest hit by COVID-19, in number of confirmed cases. If your country is not among them, your country is not among the 20 countries hardest hit by COVID-19, it does NOT mean that your country is not affected by COVID-19; it does NOT mean that your country is “forgotten” or “excluded” (see point #7 below);
2. All data are from the World Health Organisation (WHO), except for Hong Kong (Hong Kong Special Administrative Region government), Macau (Macau Special Administrative Region government) and Taiwan (Taiwan Centers for Disease Control);
3. WHO data are updated once a day, i.e. not as often as data you hear on the radio or read on the internet. “Situation Reports” from the WHO feature data from day X-1 and are released on day X. StatsAnimated processes figures from those reports, and produces a new video within the next 6-7 hours, during the night of day X to day X+1 in Europe. A new StatsAnimated video is therefore released on:
– day X+1, in the morning, if you live in South-East Asia
– day X+1, in the early morning, if you live in Europe;
– day X, in the late evening, if you live in America;
Considering the process described just above, data shown within our animated charts are typically 36-48 hours old. Therefore, you should not be surprised if the latest figures you hear on the radio or read on the internet are higher.
4. Values for the following countries differ from those indicated by the WHO, and have been recalculated by StatsAnimated: China (withdrawal of Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan), Japan (addition of Diamond Princess figures), Denmark (addition of Faroe Islands and Greenland figures), France (addition of French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Saint-Martin (French part), Saint-Barthélemy, Réunion, and Mayotte), the United Kingdom (addition of Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Anguilla, Montserrat, Turks and Caïcos, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands), the Netherlands (addition of Aruba, Curaçao, Sint-Marteen (Dutch part), Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba) and the United States of America (addition of Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands);
5. For some countries, concerns exist as to the accuracy of the figures reported to the WHO (or as to the absence of data reported). We recommend the reading of the following articles:
6. Methodological changes
The present section reports on the various methodological changes that affected StatsAnimated videos.
January 21st 2020 – March 15th 2020
Sources – WHO Situation Report data exclusively, with separate entries for Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Palestine and Kosovo;
March 16th 2020 – April 15th 2020
Sources – WHO Situation Report data exclusively, with Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan counts integrated in China entry;
April 16th 2020 – today
Sources – WHO Situation Report data for all countries, except Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan (data from the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region government, Macau Special Administrative Region government, and Taiwan Centers for Disease Control respectively, deducted from WHO Situation Report counts for China)
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://appstore.com.vn/giai-tri