Subscribe to our channel (and click the bell for notifications) so you don’t miss the next live stream!
While sheltering-in-place, Adam is livestreaming every week to work on builds and take questions from the Tested community! This livestream took place on 5/5/20, after Adam worked on weathering a Star Wars thermal detonator replica kit. Join the Tested Discord server to ask questions:
Questions answered in this video:
* What fictional character do you identify with the most?
* Have you put into any thought about what kind of cases for your Lighting Gun from the Matrix sequel?
* What TV shows did you watch as a kid?
* Have you tried any other games besides Beat Saber?
* How do you deal with the inevitability that someone might not like your work?
* What build had the worst ratio of how difficult you thought it would take to make vs how difficult it was to actually build?
* What are the pros and cons of different paints for weathering?
* Do you turn off your hearing aids when you use your louder machines in your shop?
* Is there a sequel next year that you are excited about?
* What are your favorite ways to meditate or center yourself when you are unable to build or organize in the cave?
* How do you organize your drawers?
* What is your favorite scale to work with when modeling?
* If you had an unlimited budget to add anything to your shop, what would it be?
* Do you still have a junk drawer?
* Do you have plans to give an address at our school (Rowan University) next year?
Adam will be livestreaming next on Tuesday at 1PM Pacific time! Subscribe to our channel (and click the bell for notifications) so you don’t miss the next live stream!
Shot by Adam Savage
Tested Ts, stickers, mugs and more:
Intro bumper by Abe Dieckman
Set design by Danica Johnson
Set build by Asa Hillis
Thanks for watching!